Carmelites of Mary Immaculate (CMI) is the first indigenous religious congregation of India founded by Saint Kuriakose Elias Chavara in 1831. There are about 2000 CMI fathers serving in 35 countries in the areas of pastoral care, education, social apostolate, health care, mass media and ecumenism. Currently more than 115 priests are serving in the USA and many more are serving in Africa, Latin America, Australia and Europe. Rev. Sijo Thayyalakal, CMI, will be at our parish the weekend of May 21 and 22 to preach at all Masses about their missionary activities. The special collection boxes will be available, and your generous financial support and prayers will be highly appreciated.
- Parish Picnic – September 10 September 7, 2023
- Welcome to Fr. Alexander Asamoah / Bienvenido al P. Alexander Asamoah July 13, 2023
- Party for Fr. Jon Reardon / LA Fiesta A Padre Jon Reardon July 9, 2023
- Updates to Sacrament Schedule / Actualizaciones al Horario Sacramental July 5, 2023
- Loaves and Fishes/ Panes y Peces June 14, 2023
- Golf Tournament / Un Torneo de Golf June 14, 2023