MONDAY JANUARY 23. Bishop Byrne will celebrate a Respect Life Mass at St. Michael’s Cathedral that day at 10:00am and you are all invited and encouraged to attend! Bishop has asked that in lieu of being able to travel to Washington for the March For Life, and because the Fight for Life has shifted to the States – that we try to build up our witness to life here in our Diocese through participation in this Mass, and a short “march” to City Hall in Springfield, followed by a light lunch at the Bishop Marshall Center. Once again Pope Francis Prep Students will be coordinating the Mass, along with the participation of St. Mary’s High School Students, but this year we are also inviting students from all our Catholic Schools in Grades 7 and 8 as well, to be participate! We also will have representatives from all of our Pro-Life Pregnancy Care Centers here in Western Mass, who will be present at the Mass and take part in the “march”. The Bishops of the United States have embraced a national program and theme called “Walking With Moms”. It is important for us to demonstrate that we have the desire and commitment to support mothers in their preservation of life in the womb. I hope you will plan on attending this special Pro-Life event in our Diocese!
- Special Collection Weekend of Feb. 11-12 February 3, 2023
- Loaves and Fishes Monday, February 6th February 2, 2023
- Eucharistic Congress March 4th! January 30, 2023
- Feasts of the Presentation and St. Blaise January 26, 2023
- Bishop Byrne’s Witness Wednesday on the Eucharistic Congress January 19, 2023
- Pro-Life Mass January 19, 2023