This Monday members of our parish are cooking and bringing American Chop Suey to South Congregational Church to serve the hungry of our city. If you can help with the cooking, please call Ann at the rectory, 733-5823. Feel free to use your own recipe. Please go to the door and knock. If you have a pot, they will rinse it. If you have a tin foil pan, they will keep it. Good times to go are 10 to 11, or 2:30 to 4p.m. This way for virus safety, there will not be people coming for meals.
- Special Collection Weekend of Feb. 11-12 February 3, 2023
- Loaves and Fishes Monday, February 6th February 2, 2023
- Eucharistic Congress March 4th! January 30, 2023
- Feasts of the Presentation and St. Blaise January 26, 2023
- Bishop Byrne’s Witness Wednesday on the Eucharistic Congress January 19, 2023
- Pro-Life Mass January 19, 2023