This Monday members of our parish are cooking and bringing American Chop Suey to South Congregational Church to serve the hungry of our city. If you can help with the cooking, please call Ann at the rectory, 733-5823. Feel free to use your own recipe. Please go to the door and knock. If you have a pot, they will rinse it. If you have a tin foil pan, they will keep it. Good times to go are 10 to 11, or 2:30 to 4p.m. This way for virus safety, there will not be people coming for meals.
- Thanksgiving Dinner Ministry November 2, 2023
- Parish Picnic – September 10 September 7, 2023
- Welcome to Fr. Alexander Asamoah / Bienvenido al P. Alexander Asamoah July 13, 2023
- Party for Fr. Jon Reardon / LA Fiesta A Padre Jon Reardon July 9, 2023
- Updates to Sacrament Schedule / Actualizaciones al Horario Sacramental July 5, 2023
- Loaves and Fishes/ Panes y Peces June 14, 2023